Precast & Tilt Up Concrete Panel Erection
Slewing Mobile Crane Operation
Elevated Work Platform
PRECAST & TILT-UP CONCRETE PANEL ERECTION
Precast and Tilt-up Concrete for Buildings
Participants will gain skills, knowledge and understanding of the following:
- OH&S Act 2004, how Regulations, Code of practice, Industry Standards and Australian Standards interact
- Building site hierarchy as it relates to reportable incidents and day to day site works
- Panel design requirements
- Propping/Bracing and brace anchor requirements
- Erection and shop drawing familiarisation
- Pre-panel delivery on site planning
- Safe use of associated plant
- Good communication guidelines
With the high number of incidents and accidents involving precast and tilt-up panel erection, this course is essential to assure employees involved in panel erection have up to date training and the latest information regarding this scope of works.
This is a two day course, including theory and practicle training. It is structured to involve the participants in open discussions while thoroughly inducting them into the current Industry Standard for precast and tilt-up panel erection.
Aimed at the Intermediate Rigger, day two involves hands on panel erection and an assessment is conducted. Successful candidates will be issued with an industry recognised competence card, similar to the current gold card for tower crane erection.
Participants who do not hold a Certificate of Competence for Intermediate Rigging and who successfully complete the course can be issued with a nationally recognised Certificate of Attainment (BCG3042A Undertaking Rigging)
Duration: 2 days
Course cost: P.O.A.