Precast & Tilt Up Concrete Panel Erection
Slewing Mobile Crane Operation
The scope of works a licensed Intermediate Rigger can perform:
- Rigging of cranes, conveyors, dredges and excavators
- Erection of precast concrete panels and tilt up panels
- Demolition work
- Dual crane lifts
- Erection of material and man hoists
Attendees must hold a 'Licence to Perform High Risk Works' for Basic Rigging.
This is a two day course, including theory and practicle training.
Learning outcomes include:
- Erection of precast and tilt up concrete panels as outlined in the industry standard
- Crane component familiarisation
- Multiple crane lifts
- Demolition guide lines
- Man and material hoist component familiarisation and erection sequence
- Reading a rigging plan
- Tower crane erection, dismantle and climbing
Prior to attending the course, trainees should familiarise themselves with:
Assessment Instrument for Intermediate Rigging
Rigging Guide Part 1
Rigging Guide Part 2
Rigging Guide Part 3
Rigging Guide Part 4
Dual Lifting Formulas used in Section One, Task 1 and 2 on Page 11 of the Assessment Instrument for Intermediate Rigging.
The assessment involves three parts:
Course Cost: P.O.A.
- General knowledge questions
- A written assignment
- Practical skills demonstration